boon-dog-gle: (noun) work of little or no value done merely to keep or look busy.
free: (adjective) provided without, or not subject to, a charge or payment.

5/7/05

Links...

I'm working on organizing my links in the sidebar. I hate having them all jumbled up without rhyme or reason. (Does that reveal something about my personality?) But, it takes messing with the html code in the blog template and I'm not very advanced in working with that. Hopefully, though, I'll get it worked out soon. (Does it also reveal something about my personality that I feel the need to explain my link-organizing efforts?)

1 comment:

Marel Lecone said...

Just checking in . . . And, yes, I am afraid you are revealing some rather sad aspects of your personality. hehehe ::))

Take care.

G.K. Chesterton...

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies; probably because they are generally the same people."