boon-dog-gle: (noun) work of little or no value done merely to keep or look busy.
free: (adjective) provided without, or not subject to, a charge or payment.

5/16/05

On the road...

Well folks, I'll be out of town for the next week. Suzanne and I are driving to Utah to visit her grandma and some other family--about 1400 miles in our luxurious Hyundai. I love road trips; Suzanne--not so much. Fortunately, her parents are right at the half-way mark in Nebraska and we're dropping off our dogs with them while we're in Utah. The dogs love staying at their grandparents because they have a fenced-in backyard to run around in without being tied up.

The last week has been insanely busy, which is why I haven't posted much. Suzanne and I both graduated from graduate school on Friday. And we had a big party on Saturday with family who drove in from out of town and friends who are in town. It was a great time.

I'll report on the trip and other developments when I return. Have a great week!

No comments:

G.K. Chesterton...

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies; probably because they are generally the same people."