boon-dog-gle: (noun) work of little or no value done merely to keep or look busy.
free: (adjective) provided without, or not subject to, a charge or payment.

6/14/05

The first portrait...


Whenever I'm blog-surfing and the blogger doesn't include a picture, I always wonder what he/she looks like, especially if I become a regular reader. So, here is my first offering to all my devoted readers who may be wondering what I look like. Any surprises?
This is from the spring when Suzanne and I visited our friends Willy & Katherine Sofield in Miami (a link to Willy's blog is on the right). They recently sent us a bunch of the pictures they had taken while we were visiting. I realize Suzanne is blinking, but this was one of the few pictures that showed both of our faces well and without some kind of weird expression.

1 comment:

W Sofield said...

I remember that place.

G.K. Chesterton...

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies; probably because they are generally the same people."