- The Killers: this neo- dance-hall / pop music band is releasing the catchiest music on the radio right now
- DSL internet: what a revolution
- Husker football: they're ba-ack (and I get to go to the game next Saturday...YES!!!)
- Playoff baseball: October is the best month of the sports year (closely rivaled by March), with playoff baseball competing with the beginning of the college and pro football seasons
- CSI: now that Grissom has brought the team back together, the relational interaction is once again the drive of this great show
- Johnny Cash: I bought one of his double-album greatest hits CD a few months ago because I knew I liked a few of his songs and it was on sale. Now, he may be in my top 5 all-time favorite musicians. I can't wait for the movie on his life to come out.
- Wafer cookies: if you don't know what I'm talking about, I don't know how to describe them to you. They are long, thin cookies (think the shape of a piece of chewing gum) made of three very thin wafers sandwiching two layers of cream; usually available in vanilla, chocolate and strawberry. Vanilla is my flavor.
I'm sure there's more, but that's about all I can think of.