boon-dog-gle: (noun) work of little or no value done merely to keep or look busy.
free: (adjective) provided without, or not subject to, a charge or payment.

10/18/05

weird...

The internet is a weird thing. I was listening to ESPN radio on the internet today and, at the same time, cleaning my laptop computer screen and keyboard. While I was applying the "Convenient pre-moistened swab" to the crevices between the keys, I wasn't paying attention to what was going on on the screen. My computer, however, thought I was doing a Yahoo! search for "asdfghjkl". Who would have thought that 73,300 results would turn up for such a search, but they did. If you're interested--and I don't know why you would be--click on the link below.

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=ASDFGHJKL&ei=UTF-8&fr=ieas&fl=0&x=wrt

3 comments:

James said...

that is really weird. how do you listen to ESPN radio on the computer?

James

nickg said...

James,
click on the ESPN radio link I put in the post, on that page there is a "listen to" button, click on that and you're set.
Oh...if you have a pop-up blocker, you have to turn it off for just a bit because the media player comes up as a pop-up.

James said...

Thanx

James

G.K. Chesterton...

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies; probably because they are generally the same people."