boon-dog-gle: (noun) work of little or no value done merely to keep or look busy.
free: (adjective) provided without, or not subject to, a charge or payment.

11/4/05

Firefox users please stop and comment...

I just started using the Firefox browser instead of Explorer. I think I like it so far, except when I visit my own blog. The background template shows up all weird. So, my question is: does this happen to all of you who are using Firefox? Or, is it just my computer acting funky? Even if you are not a normal visitor to this site, please post a comment so I can know if I need to change the whole template of this blog for those who use the Fx browser. Thanks for your help.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks messed up to me in both Safari and Firefox. You've got some buggy CSS, I believe. If you need help fixing it up, let me know.

- Steve

jeremy said...

yes, weird on my fx

G.K. Chesterton...

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies; probably because they are generally the same people."