boon-dog-gle: (noun) work of little or no value done merely to keep or look busy.
free: (adjective) provided without, or not subject to, a charge or payment.

3/22/06

a brief return...

I know, I know...it's been like 6 decades since I last posted. A lot has been happening. By way of excuse/explanation: we moved into our new house (I'll post some more pictures once I finish painting) and we can no longer get DSL where we now live. So, it's either pay a bazilillion $ for broadband, or revert back to the dark ages and use dial-up internet service at home. I'm not looking forward to either option. I can tell you this, though, the first time I get booted off dial-up while I'm playing Scrabble, I'm calling Charter.

Ideas are percolating in my head though, so look for more posts soon.

1 comment:

Mark said...

mmm...bagel at St. Louis Bread + free wireless

$0.90 x 30 days/month = $27.00/month

Not as convenient, but might be cost-effective!

G.K. Chesterton...

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies; probably because they are generally the same people."