boon-dog-gle: (noun) work of little or no value done merely to keep or look busy.
free: (adjective) provided without, or not subject to, a charge or payment.

8/9/06

Surprise random link(s) of the week...

I can picture it now: later today, all over the country, people will be sitting in their office, bored and looking to avoid work, while others will be aimlessly surfing the web while sipping on a grande mocha, and eventually a thought will occur to these people: "It's Wednesday; it's Nick's random link day." And now, you are here. Setting further reflection of my gift of prophecy aside, I hope you have some time to waste. This week, I'm going to clear a bunch of links out of my browser's "favorites" that have been in there a while, waiting their turn. So, on to the links, have fun!

First, we have dueling theologies: here and here.

Next, a few lists that may spark debate: here, here, and here.

Finally, there is this site that I meant to link to while on my road trip.

1 comment:

W Sofield said...

I like Wednesdays.

G.K. Chesterton...

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies; probably because they are generally the same people."