- Who creates the commercials for Burger King? They are both horrible and annoying.
- Will Nebraska ever again have decent cornerbacks? If opposing teams were smart they would just throw the ball to their wideouts 65 times a game, because the Husker CB's can't cover anybody.
- Why are sports announcers so terrible? There's like 3 or 4 announcers in every sport that don't make you almost hate watching sports.
- Should I grow a beard (again)? I had one (sort-of) the last couple weeks, but it finally got too itchy and annoying, though I liked the way it looked. They say if you stick with it long enough, it eventually softens up.
- Now that we have a baby, when will I get to see a movie in the theater again? The sense I get from my friends who have children is that I shouldn't hold my breath.
- Now that Buck O'Neil has died, will he finally get the respect and noteriety he deserved in life? Only the top 1% of baseball players qualify for the Hall of Fame, and O'Neil may not be in the top 10 or 15%. But there are not a handfull of people who have contributed more to the game in the last century than he had. The man should be in the Hall of Fame.
- Will there be a candidate for president, senator, or representative that I'll be able to vote for, even begrudgingly? Honestly, I have little hope of this.
- Will I continue dominating fantasy football this season? Honestly, I have high hopes of this.
boon-dog-gle: (noun) work of little or no value done merely to keep or look busy.
free: (adjective) provided without, or not subject to, a charge or payment.
Here are some of the issues that occupy my mind:
Posted by nickg at 9:59 PM
"The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies; probably because they are generally the same people."