boon-dog-gle: (noun) work of little or no value done merely to keep or look busy.
free: (adjective) provided without, or not subject to, a charge or payment.

2/14/07

spring is coming...

In spite of the bitter cold that's gripped St. Louis recently, and the ice & snow storm that hit us yesterday, I know that spring is on the way. How do I know? Because of four wonderful words:

Pitchers and catchers report!

Baseball's spring training doesn't mark the beginning of spring in my sports calendar (the Masters golf tournament does). But spring training means spring is on the way. I can't wait.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Nick - did you all get my email about the bulk group tickets I bought for four games this summer? $7.14 a seat. Let me know if you are interested because they are going fast...

G.K. Chesterton...

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies; probably because they are generally the same people."