boon-dog-gle: (noun) work of little or no value done merely to keep or look busy.
free: (adjective) provided without, or not subject to, a charge or payment.

7/2/07

Studying the Body Politic (updated)...

Help out my friend Craig by reading and commenting on a post on his blog that will help him prepare to write an article for the PCA's byFaith magazine. He wants to know what youngish Christians think about the American political scene and how involved in it you get. I haven't posted my response yet, but maybe one of your comments will inspire me.


UPDATE: Now Craig wants some stories too. Sheesh--Can't this guy write his own article?


(Just kidding bro!)

3 comments:

Craig said...

Thanks for the link, Nick. Sorry you're uncomfortable with my initial research that lacks an agenda. I realize it's a little unorthodox by today's partisan media standards, but I'm actually just trying to find out what people think (go figure) before I write anything about it.

If all else fails, I'll just fall back on personal bias.

nickg said...

Dude, I was totally joking.

Craig said...

Dude, so was I (or trying to).

G.K. Chesterton...

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies; probably because they are generally the same people."