boon-dog-gle: (noun) work of little or no value done merely to keep or look busy.
free: (adjective) provided without, or not subject to, a charge or payment.

3/10/08

music recommendation...


For the last two days I've been grooving to my friend Caleb's newly released album. I highly recommend it. The music is beautiful and the lyrics are authentic and true. Go buy the album at his band's MySpace page.

Their band was recently named the best alt-country group in St. Louis. I didn't even know that was a genre, but apparently it is and I like at least one artist in it. Caleb (and the guys) have also received some good press here, here, here, and here (I couldn't find the actual article online for this one, so this is the text reproduced on their blog). So seriously, check them out. You can preview some of their stuff on their site too.

1 comment:

Brad said...

cool music ... thanks for the heads up!

G.K. Chesterton...

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies; probably because they are generally the same people."