- Are You A Christian Hipster? -- Well, yeah, pretty much (apparently).
- Scientist Solves Mystery of Belly-Button Lint -- Phew! Next case: eye goobers.
- We used a recent "Parents' Night Out" offered by our daycare to see the movie Paul Blart: Mall Cop. Aah, we chose poorly.
- Just over 1 month to go until Major League Baseball's Opening Day. I'm currently fielding offers to join fantasy baseball leagues. My favorite team once again promises to be a bunch of bums, while my hometown team actually shows some promise.
- Happy Square Root Day! It's almost over. I hope you made the most of it.
- Anyone want to play Scrabble? I play under the name Athanasius.
boon-dog-gle: (noun) work of little or no value done merely to keep or look busy.
free: (adjective) provided without, or not subject to, a charge or payment.
"The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies; probably because they are generally the same people."